FHA 203K Limited Rehabilitation Loan
203k Limited Rehab Loans
The Federal Housing Administration’s FHA Limited 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage is an easy-to-use mortgage program specifically designed for those who wish to make improvements on a home they own or would like to buy.
Rather than having to obtain a separate loan to finance the cost of repairs (or walking away from a home they love because they don’t have the cash for home improvements), the FHA Limited 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage allows you to finance these costs — up to $35,000 — within your FHA purchase or refinance itself.
Some Improvements you can perform with the FHA Limited 203(k)
An FHA Limited 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage allows for a wide variety of home improvements to be performed on a home. The program is primarily intended for simple repairs, light remodeling, and upgrades (including money-saving energy-efficient upgrades), not for major remodeling projects.
- Repair, replace, and upgrade roofs, gutters, and downspouts
- HVAC systems (heating, vacuum, and AC)
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Flooring, exterior decks, patios, and porches
- Minor remodeling that does not involve structural repairs
- Interior and exterior painting
- Weatherization, including doors, windows, insulation, stripping, etc
- Appliance purchase & installation (ie kitchen appliances, washer, dryer)
- Energy-efficient upgrades
- Lead-based paint removal & stabilization
- Exterior wall re-siding and more!
Get Started Today
You've answered a few questions, provided detailed information, applied online, and before you know it, you're moving in! We take care of all the loan details so you can focus on finding the new home that's right for you.
Have questions about the loan process? Call Pac West Home Loans at 909-660-8333. We answer questions about the loan process every day.